7-1-2021 Remote Learning Support for Parents & Carers
Schools Communication (3-1-2021)
Dear Parents and Carers
I hope you all managed to have a lovely Christmas and New Year.
Spring Term will start for all the children on Tuesday 5 January 2021 as planned.
- Continue to adhere to the staggered drop off and pick up times from last term,
- Can all adults, who are able, wear face masks and maintain social distancing at drop off and pick up,
- Keep your child at home if they have either a temperature, a new continuous cough and/or loss of smell and taste. If they have any of the above symptoms please take your child for a test.
- Isolate if you or anyone in your family has tested positive.
School staff are back in school on Monday 4th January 2021 for training. If you have any concerns please phone the school office so we can ensure all children return happy and safe on Tuesday 5th January 2021
I look forward to welcoming everyone back for the Spring Term.
Mrs Kim Robertson
Letter re COVID/Lockdown Planning
20-07-2020 September Information
Hampshire Outdoors Newsletter
21-5-2020 COVID-19 PANDEMIC – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR PARENTS AND FAMILIES
21-5-19 Fordingbridge Greener Living - Community Fridge
14-5-2020 - Family Wellbeing Pack - Southern Health
4-5-2020 Staying Safe on Line
The Government’s has released guidance for staying safe online: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-staying-safe-online This sets out a four point plan of action that parents and carers can implement.
Other helpful sources of advice are:
* Parentzone https://parentzone.org.uk/advice/parent-guides#
* UK Safer Internet Centre https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/
* Digital Parenting Magazine https://www.vodafone.co.uk/cs/groups/public/documents/webcontent/vfcon103583.pdf