Fordingbridge Junior School
Recommended School Clothing/Dress Code
- Grey, black or navy trousers (not jeans or denims).
- School sweatshirt or fleece, navy jumper.
- White or blue shirt or polo-shirt.
- Suitable dark shoes.
- Grey, black or navy skirts or trousers (not jeans or denims).
- School sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece, navy or grey jumper or cardigan.
- White or blue blouse or polo-shirt.
- Blue/white gingham or similar suitable blue dress. (Summer)
- (No sundresses or strappy T-shirts).
- Grey/black/navy knee length smart shorts (Summer)
- Suitable shoes (no heels). In summer sandals can be worn, however they should be closed toe with a strap at the back and no heels, black/white or navy sandals are acceptable.
Please note that children may change into trainers to play football or other games at break and lunch time but must change back into their normal school shoes at the end of break.
I would like to make parents aware that as part of our school dress code we ask children not to have‟ fashion haircuts‟, including tramlines. Your support with this would be appreciated.
Recommended P.E. Clothing
(Hair tied back for gym and games, no jewellery; including earrings)
- Flexible P.E. plimsolls, not trainers or bare feet
- T-shirt - White or House Colour
- Shorts NOT skirts
- Socks NOT tights
- Strong trainers for winter field activities
- Spare socks
- T-shirts - White or House Colour
- All children must wear a swimming hat (these can be purchased for £1.00 from the school office)
- Safety goggles may not be worn (except for medical reasons).
- Towel and Swimming costumes (no Bikinis )
- Kit to be kept in a carrier or drawstring bag.